BATIK - TULIP VEST
with Crafter's Pick "Batik"
E-Z Resist Medium
F. Ruzicka, SCD
1. Carefully poke a hole in the tip of the cap (
a straight pin or Exacto tool works well) Check the consistency of the
Batik EZ; if too thick for eaasy application, add a little water and mix
well to thin it.
2. Lightly trace or draw using a water soluble
marker. Hold the Batik EZ bottle as a pen. Trace around the design with
the Batik EZ creating a smooth even line.
3. Let the Batik EZ dry thoroughly.
4. Apply the fabric paints with a brush, being
sure to paint over the Batik EZ. Let dry.
5. Wash the vest in a sink or washing machine.to
remove the Batik EZ.
NOTE: The vest may be washed as needed, the
design is permanent.
General Glue Instructions:
• Always test first for best appearance
• Work with materials and glue above 60°F.
• Apply glue and allow to dry 24 hours in
warm room. For interior use.
Clean up: Use warm water and
Batiking and this project are
© 1998 Adhesive Products Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED